ROOFDX GOLD is an extremely tough, rubber-like, waterproofing coating that has a stunning golden finish with exceptional elasticity. This remarkable “liquid gold” coating can be used over all common roofing substrates and will give a golden, metallic, rich luster to the roof at a fraction of the cost of gold leaf. ROOFDX GOLD may be sealed with a topcoat of CLEARCOAT 44 to provide an extra shiny, brilliant appearance and preserve the bright finish otherwise a natural patina will develop in time.
- Provides an antique golden finish.
- Protects substrate against rust, corrosion, UV damage, acid rain and water penetration.
- Produces a high-density, seamless elastomeric waterproof membrane for maximum durability.
- Straight forward application procedure by brush, roller or airless spray.
- Remains flexible, tough and weatherproof at low temperatures and will not flow or deform at high temperatures.
- Without clearcoating, the finish may be accelerated to form an attractive, bronze statuary appearance.
- Will provide an appropriate substrate for future gold leafing.
- May be used on vertical, pitched and horizontal surfaces and withstands ponding water.
- Can easily be recoated at any time for repairs for lifetime extension.
- Ten year material warranty that may be extended with re-coating.
Can be used over most metals, copper, rubber, concrete, modified bitumen, asphalt BUR, masonry, slate/tile, wood, and others.